Niki Babouche - Size 39/9
Beautiful, One-of-a-Kind Babouche made with vintage berber rugs handmade in Marrakesh, Morocco. These slippers are completely artisanal and imperfectly perfect. Small imperfections are possible and part of their charm. No two pairs are alike.
- Made in Morocco
- Exterior: Vintage Berber Rugs (of Cotton or Wool)
- Interior: Locally sourced leather
- Sole: Locally sourced leather
SIZE & FIT
- Size 9
- Babouches fit small and slightly wide. Please order one size up from your usual size.
- Not suitable for very narrow feet.
- Babouches are delivered in an organic cotton dust bag. They are not boxed.
Inspired once again by the craftsmanship of artisans based in Marrakech, Calla Haynes has created a line of Babouche slippers that embody conscientious design. Each pair is handmade and unique, upcycled from vintage Boucharouite rugs. Expressing colourful flair and care, the slippers come in a multitude of colours and textures. Like all Babouche slippers, they easily accommodate the feet and are effortlessly versatile. Yet through resourcefulness and collaboration, they also stand apart by supporting local Moroccan craftspeople and advancing tradition forward.
The babouches are one-of-a-kind shoes made from vintage Berber rugs sourced from the souks of Morocco. Each pair is inherently unique.